Wednesday 5 January 2011

Drawing a Day Project--2011

To start 2011 off right I decided to go for a format I've used before a-project-a-day format that I used for one of my other blogs (aphotoadaychallenge.blogspot.com). This time I'm going for a drawing a day for the entire 2011 year. Six days into the year and I'm still on track! We'll see if this is harder to keep up than the photo-a-day project.
I found with the photo-a-day project that it was really the time commitment and editing that proved to be my fumbling point and, eventually, my downfall. I've not given myself a genre, size or medium restriction so I won't beat myself up if all I end up with is a doodle. Not having to post a drawing each day too will relieve some of the stress too.


My intent with this project is the same that I had with my photo: my skills are rusty and the best way to get going again is to just get it all out: good, bad and worst. As stated, I will be doing the project daily but will not be posting everyday--I will from time to time post some of my drawings and discuss my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment